Your child has their own Homelink folder which they will bring home to complete with you over each term. Please ensure your child returns the folder by the date on the sheet and encourage them to independently place it in the Homelink box in their classroom upon completion.
Ideas for fine motor activities:
- Curtain hoop and tea towel- pull the towel through to strengthen fingers/arms
- Practise doing up a zip/buttons
- Squeeze water out of sponges-squeeze really hard!
- Drawing shapes/circles/lines/zigzags on someone’s back/hand/finger nail
- Use tweezers to pick up small items
- Pinch pegs and peg them together
- Beads and threading
Songs and rhymes to practice at home:
- Three Blind Mice
- Humpty Dumpty
- Jack and Jill
- Baa, Baa Black sheep
- Twinkle, Twinkle little star
- Hickory, Dickory Dock
- I’m a Little Tea Pot
- Incey Wincey Spider
- Little Miss Muffet
- The Grand Old Duke of York
If you wish to have a paper copy of the homework please speak to the class teacher.