Leading Parent Partnership
Here at long last is the confirmation of the achievement of our Leading Parent Partnership Award. You may remember, the school had its final verification visit on the 8th July when it was confirmed that we had met the criteria for the award.
However, a delay in processing the award has meant that only today has the school received the Award logo.
Thank you to the hardworking group of parents who worked with the school to achieve this award
“…the senior leadership team has very effectively and progressively implemented procedures that have established a caring, harmonious and inclusive school, where parents and pupils feel a strong sense of purpose and involvement.” LPPA final verification report
Sharing and Learning – Here are some comments from parents:
Easter Activities (whole school)
- The Easter assembly was very enjoyable. It was lovely to see the whole school taking part. It was nice to spend time with my granddaughter in her class making her Easter basket.
- Really enjoyed getting involved and being there for my daughter. Thanks
- Really enjoyed taking part in an activity with my son and being involved. Thank you.
- Lovely spending time with my daughter and joining in the class activity. She said the activity was fun and sticky.
- Very good idea to spend time with child being creative – good fun and most enjoyable!! Would come again.
- Year 2 – It’s such a pleasure to be invited into assembly. What an amazing performance by the children and very well organised event by the staff
- Bollywood – What good fun and very interactive event! It was lovely to see what the children have been working on in their PE lessons. They all looked extremely proud performing and there were smiles and laughs all round. Thank you.