School uniform should be worn by all pupils on every day that they are in school. At Kingsway Primary School, we have chosen a smart navy uniform with a school tie. The school tie is elasticated for our reception pupils so it is very easy to put on.
- Navy blue school logo v neck sweatshirt or school logo cardigan (only logo ones please).
- White logo polo shirt, non-logo white polo shirt or white school shirt/blouse, and School tie.
- Black trousers, skirt, or pinafore.
- Black or navy blue Velcro fastening shoes (no trainers).
- A pair of wellies (to be kept in school).
As above or blue check gingham dress or black shorts/skirt.
- Navy blue logo PE shirt and Royal blue shorts.
- Daps or trainers according to season and activity.
- School Book Bag (essential for all pupils).
- We do not sell uniform direct in school, but it can be purchased from the following places:
TRUTEX School Uniform Shop
Located at 99 Northgate Street, Gloucester, Trutex host a variety of school uniforms and a typical Kingsway Primary School uniform will cost about £50 in total.
Tesco School Uniform
We have joined a new service called UniformEasy who are in association with Tesco, which we hope will make buying school uniform hassle-free. All items are purchased online at http://tesco.com/direct/ues where you receive high quality uniforms with free delivery to your door and clubcard points. Also the school will get a 5% cash donation on every purchase you make. Please have a look at ordering school uniform through Tesco as you can get great new uniforms, help raise funds for the school and you can also receive £5 off your first order over £25 by entering the eCoupon code of UES2014 at the online checkout.