School uniform should be worn by all pupils on every day that they are in school. At Kingsway Primary School, we have chosen a smart navy uniform with a school tie. The school tie is elasticated for our reception pupils so it is very easy to put on.
– Navy blue school logo v neck sweatshirt or school logo cardigan (only logo ones please).
– White logo polo shirt, non-logo white polo shirt or white school shirt/blouse, and School tie.
– Black trousers, skirt, or pinafore.
– Black or navy blue Velcro fastening shoes (no trainers).
– A pair of wellies (to be kept in school).
As above or blue check gingham dress or black shorts/skirt.
– Navy blue logo PE shirt and Royal blue shorts.
– Daps or trainers according to season and activity.
– School Book Bag (essential for all pupils).
– We do not sell uniform direct in school, but it can be purchased from the following places:
Where can I purchase the uniform from?
Located at 99 Northgate Street, Gloucester, they host a variety of school uniforms and a typical Kingsway Primary School uniform will cost about £50 in total.
Monkhouse Schoolwear specialists are now able to give full details of the plan focusing on the New Intake and Existing Students.
Our branch opening dates-
Appointments available to book now!
Cheadle Hulme branch–
open 15th June.
Stockport branch –
open 22nd June.
Altrincham and Gloucester branches-
open 29th June
Crosby and Preston branches –
open 6th July
Guidance for parents
Shop Early and Shop Safely (COVID-19 Secure)
Book an appointment for a personalized store visit
To help our total capacity for back to school.
1:1 personalised service from our trained and experienced staff.
Right-sizing first time
Help with sizing as we know this can be difficult.
Avoid the queues
By booking an appointment you will avoid any queues.
Get everything you need in one shop including all accessories for back to school.
Know your sizes
Most existing parents will have a good idea of sizes making their purchase quick and easy.
Free extended returns to help with web shopping.
Click and collect
free click and collect to help with web shopping.
Update on our stores:
We are focused on two streams of service for New Starters and Existing Students to ensure we can process as many orders as possible before you return to school.
What we need
you to do.
For more information please follow the link: www.monkhouse.com/parent-uniform-guide
My Clothing Limited are a family run business that are renowned for delivering its promises. With over 30 years of trusted expertise, we’re proud to support your school by delivering the best easy to order service and a 5% cash donation to your school for every embroidered item you purchase. All items are purchased online at https://myclothing.com/kingsway-primary-school/8326.school