Supporting Children and Families in Our Community.
Jasmine Munford – child protection and pastoral lead: email@example.com
Bev Pascoe – family and pastoral support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Janine Barker – Early Birds, lunchtimes and behaviour support: email@example.com
For more information about how our Learning Mentors can support you and child, please contact us via phone on 01452 881800 – Option 2 or via email at any of the addresses above.
We provide a complementary service to teachers and other staff, addressing the needs of learners who require help in overcoming barriers to learning in order to achieve their full potential, which is done on a one-to-one basis or in small or large groups.
Working as a team, we share in creating a purposeful, caring learning environment for our children by having high professional standards of pastoral care and support for children’s emotional and/or behavioural needs and learning difficulties.
We work with children with a wide range of needs including punctuality, absence, challenging behaviour and safeguarding, emotional and social difficulties and children with Special Educational Needs.
One of the fundamental parts of our role is to work in partnership with families and provide the right level of support at the right time. This can be during periods of difficulty for the family. We work closely with multi-agencies and other professionals to support families when required.
And we work closely with our on-site nursery The KEY.
We offer a range of family learning opportunities and parenting courses to support successful relationships in the home.
As practitioners of high quality pastoral care, we attend specific training and we work with a range of multi-agencies to support our families.
- Gloucestershire Safeguarding Children Board – Inter-Agency Child Protection.
- Early Help/ Families First Plus Team.
- Lead Professionals and Key-Workers for families and pupils.
- Gloucestershire Young Carers.
- Nurture Group Network trained.
- Supporting children’s positive behaviour through a Team Teach approach when required.
- Attachment, Trauma and Behaviour Management workshops.
- Social Care with Children and Families Diploma.
- Bereavement and Loss – Winston’s Wish.
- Specialist Support in Teaching and Learning in Schools Diploma.
- Schools First Aid.
- Sand Tray Skills trained.
- Drawing and Talking trained.
We have a wide range of expertise and knowledge and hope that you will contact us if you would like to discuss any issues concerning your child or family.
Contact us on: 01452 881800 opt 2
We look forward to hearing from you.